Who is the data controller?
The processing of personal data is carried out by Clinique Dentaire Sana Oris, 53 Av Franklin Roosevelt 75008 Paris, acting as data controller.
As the data controller, we are committed to protecting the privacy of the Site’s users as much as possible within the framework of European and French regulations on personal data.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect certain personal data directly from the User when he/she fills in his/her contact data (name, first name, email and the reason for the consultation via the contact form or the online request for advice). Other data may be collected during the User’s visit to the Site, such as:
- The IP address
- Data on the User’s navigation (pages visited, etc.), as described in more detail below.
Why is my personal data collected, by whom and for what purposes?
We collect your personal data in order to provide you with the best possible service. The details below give you an overview of how we process your personal data in the context of the service we provide. For which service?
- Online notice
- Making an appointment
- Improvement of the service provided via the Site
What data do we collect?
The User’s consent to the use of his/her data:
- Email address, Name and surname of the User and the reason for his message
- Email address, Name and surname, Reason for the User’s request for advice
- IP address
Who uses this data?
Sana Oris dental clinic and its partners working to improve the quality of service offered by the website (consulting agency, web agency, referencing agency, etc.).
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
To send you relevant information about Clinique Dentaire Sana Oris with your express consent
To respond to your request
To track your browsing on the Site, in order to understand your path and subsequently improve your experience on the Site
To compile statistics relating to the Site
How long is it kept?
The data intended to answer you, inform you, contact you again or organize an appointment are kept for 13 months. Data intended to improve the service provided by the site are kept for 14 months.
How long will my personal information be kept?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes stated above or to comply with our legal obligations (see above).
With whom is my personal information shared?
We only share your personal data with third parties in the following limited cases:
- Transmission of your contact data to a third party emailing service provider bound by a confidentiality obligation in order to send you the newsletter;
- Hosting of your data by a hosting service provider located in the European Union who is required to ensure the confidentiality of the data;
- Communication of your personal data to our external advisors (lawyers, accountants, auditors, etc.) bound by an obligation of confidentiality;*
- Communication of your personal data to the competent authorities in application of the applicable law and/or a court decision.
What are my rights and how can I exercise them?
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to access, rectify, erase, limit the processing of, oppose and port your data. To exercise your rights, you can contact the data controller at the following address: email@example.com. If you believe that your rights have not been respected, you may also file a complaint with the CNIL or any other competent authority. Finally, you can choose not to communicate your personal information to us.
How can I withdraw my consent for the processing of my personal data?
If you decide to use some of our services (such as the newsletter) we may ask you for your explicit consent to process your personal data. Withdrawal of consent by a User will have no impact on the experience offered on our Site outside the scope of the processing concerned. Each User may withdraw his or her consent at any time, as follows:
- Newsletter: an unsubscribe link appears at the bottom of each newsletter;
- Cookies: changing the cookie settings can be done via the following link (depending on your browser):
- Internet Explorer
How to learn more about personal data management?
You can learn about the RGPD, your rights and how to exercise them on the CNIL Website. As well as in the sections:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016
- Controlling my data
- The rights to control your personal data
What cookies are used on the site?
session de l’Utilisateur : Lorsque vous quittez la session de navigation
When you visit our Site, cookies are deposited on your computer. These transmit certain navigation data to us automatically. A cookie is a text file that the server (the Site) you are visiting records on your hard disk or in the memory of your browser and that allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is recorded, for the duration of the validity or recording of the cookie. Some cookies, known as functional cookies, are essential to the use of the Site (session cookies, for example), while others (audience measurement, targeted advertising), for which your consent is required, allow the optimization and personalization of the content displayed on the Site. You will find in this section the list of cookies present on the Site, their usefulness and their duration of validity:
- Navigation/audience measurement: 14 months
- User session management: When you leave the navigation session
- Authentication of Facebook, Google MAP and Youtube products to facilitate your use: Until these services are no longer required. You may decide to block them when entering the Site or delete them from your browser.
Can this policy be changed?