You can make an appointment for dental care:
- Initial care, follow-up care or second opinion
- Dental care (consultation, scaling, endodontics, dental extraction…)
- Aesthetic care (teeth whitening, dental veneers, smile aesthetics, hyaluronic acid injections…)
- Orthodontic or prosthetic care (crowns, gutters, braces…)
- Implantology care (dental implants, gum grafting…)
- Consultation is possible in some cases, preferably after having sent us the dental elements you have in digital form.
You can make an appointment for a check-up:
- Periodontal check-up
Our expertise in exclusive periodontics allows us to ensure a quick and excellent treatment. We recommend an annual periodontal check-up for prevention, in order to maintain a healthy mouth, a guarantee of the good vitality of the supporting tissues (periodontium) in order to keep a functional dentition as long as possible.
- Orthodontic check-up
With an exclusive orthodontic practitioner, we provide all orthodontic care for children and adults.
You can make an appointment for an emergency:
- Dental trauma ;
- Pain and toothache
- Dental hemorrhage;
We will do our best to see you the same day and provide the first essential care to relieve the pain or preserve your tooth.
For more information, you can consult our page dedicated to dental emergencies.